Your Voice in Europe
Enterprise Europe East of England can help you get your voice and concerns, feedback and opinion heard in
How can I get involved?
Via the Enterprise Europe Network, the European Commission welcomes feedback from EU businesses to enable them to have their say in the European policy-making process in the following ways:
- SME Feedback: Tell us about your barriers to trade and problems with EU legislation
- Consultations: Participate and get your voice heard in the latest Consultations
- The European Business Test Panel (EBTP): Direct feedback to the European Commission
- Results: Find out how the Commission uses your feedback
You can also:
- Contact your local MEP
- Contact the UK Government's SOLVIT centre with its informal dispute resolution mechanism
Watch our video explaining what SME feedback is all about!